Hills Village North Master Association is responsible for maintaining the amenities for six (6) communities located in "The Hills" of Bedminster, NJ:
The Neighborhood Communities are:
Wood Duck Pond
The amenities include:
Hills Village North Master Association is also responsible for maintaining the major roads and sidewalks that run through the communities. These roads/sidewalks are:
Artillery Park Rd.
Long Meadow Rd.
Robertson Rd. (sidewalks only). Bedminster Township maintains street lights and roadway.
Hills Village North Master Association also maintains two detention basins and a pond.
The basins are located at the corner of Robertson Rd and Ramp Rd. and at the corner of Schley Mtn. Rd. and Long Meadow Rd.
The pond is fenced in along Robertson Rd.
If you have any maintenance issues or concerns relating to the above items; please contact the Hills Village North Master Association's Community Manager, Michelle Lynch. Michelle is on-site at the clubhouse office Mondays and Fridays from 8:30am to 5:00pm, 908.781.2333. Tuesdays through Thursdays, please use the contact information below:
Hills Village North Master Association
c/o Taylor Management Company 370 Campus Drive Suite 109R Somerset, NJ 08873
1. Hills Village North Master Association has retained Taylor Management Company as its new managing agent as of June 1, 2014. Our new portfolio manager is Cathy Genova, Office number (732) 764-1001, e-mail: email@example.com, and new property administrator is Barbara Fossett, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Barbara will be available at the clubhouse office the following times:
Wednesdays (through pool season only), 2pm-6pm
Barbara can be reached on our clubhouse office phone number (908)781-2333, or at the Taylor Somerset number above.
2. The Association held its Board elections and the results are final as of June 9, 2014. The resolution/amendment on the table for staggered board trustee terms has not been passed at this time due to lack of quorum, but the Board has chosen to keep this vote active and open. If unit owners are interested in this amendment whether pro or con, and want to vote, please contact our managers for info.
3. POOL IS OPEN! HVNMA welcomes American Pool as our new pool management company starting this season. If you have not received a letter, validation stickers or need badges, please visit the Management office during the hours listed above.
4. END OF SEASON POOL HOURS- Please note the pool is open every day, weekdays 3-8pm, weekends 10am-8pm until Labor Day(September 1). We we have the pool open 3pm-7:30pm afternoons/evenings for the weekdays after Labor Day, and weekend days, September 6 &7, 10am-7:30pm, and September 13 & 14, 10am-7:30pm.
5. GAME NIGHT STARTS AGAIN IN THE FALL- Friday nights are set aside each week for game night. Please see managers for details. Generally game night runs 7pm-10pm Fridays. Game night is on hiatus for the summer/pool season due to lack of activity, but will be started again after the pool closes in September.
6. FREE WATER AQUATICS SESSIONS AT POOL- Four Oaks resident Kathleen Gibbs is conducting a water aquatics class at our pool once a week, free to any HVN resident (must have pool access as per rules). The class is held Monday mornings at 10am.
7. ROBERTSON DRIVE- Bedminster Township is the controlling owner of Robertson Drive. Mayor Steve Parker and Twp Comitteeman Bernie Pane were at the June HVNMA Board meeting, and announced the Township is planning to repave the upper portion of Robertson Drive (bad areas near Bedminster Medical Plaza) in 2014. The rest will be repaved within the next year, dependent on State grants. Please visit the Bedminter website at:
Please refer to Pool Rules and Hours page for pool hours, rules and more info.
Copyright HVNMA 2014
The Rules and Regulations contained on this website are set forth for informational purposes only. From time to time the Governing Documents of the Association may be amended by the Board of Trustees and/or the Members of the Association. HVNMA makes no representations regarding the accuracy of the information contained herein. Unit Owners and other interested parties with questions regarding the Association should review the Association's Governing Documents and/or present their questions to the Association's Management Company, Taylor Management Company.