Hills Village North Master Association is responsible for maintaining the amenities for six (6) communities located in "The Hills" of Bedminster, NJ:
The Neighborhood Communities are:
Wood Duck Pond
The amenities include:
Hills Village North Master Association is also responsible for maintaining the major roads and sidewalks that run through the communities. These roads/sidewalks are:
Artillery Park Rd.
Long Meadow Rd.
Robertson Rd. (sidewalks only). Bedminster Township maintains street lights and roadway.
Hills Village North Master Association also maintains two detention basins and a pond.
The basins are located at the corner of Robertson Rd and Ramp Rd. and at the corner of Schley Mtn. Rd. and Long Meadow Rd.
The pond is fenced in along Robertson Rd.
If you have any maintenance issues or concerns relating to the above items; please contact the Hills Village North Master Association's Community Manager, Michelle Lynch. Michelle is on-site at the clubhouse office Mondays and Fridays from 8:30am to 5:00pm, 908.781.2333. Tuesdays through Thursdays, please use the contact information below:
Hills Village North Master Association
c/o Taylor Management Company 370 Campus Drive Suite 109R Somerset, NJ 08873
1. Hills Village North Master Association has retained Taylor Management Company as its new managing agent as of June 1, 2014. Our new portfolio manager is Cathy Genova, Office number (732) 764-1001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and new property administrator is Barbara Fossett, e-mail: email@example.com. Barbara will be available at the clubhouse office the following times:
Barbara can be reached on our clubhouse office phone number (908)781-2333, or at the Taylor Somerset number above.
2. There is a resolution/amendment on the table for staggered board trustee terms. It has not been passed at this time due to lack of quorum, but the Board has chosen to keep this vote active and open. If unit owners are interested in this amendment whether pro or con, and want to vote, please contact our managers for info.
3. GAME NIGHT STARTS AGAIN IN THE FALL- Friday nights are set aside each week for game night. Please see managers for details. Generally game night runs 7pm-10pm Fridays. Game night is on hiatus for the summer/pool season due to lack of activity, but will be started again after the pool closes in September.
4. Thank you to AMERICAN POOL, manager William Hull and his staff for an excellent first year managing our community's pool! We look forward to working with them in 2015 and beyond!
5. NEW GYM EQUIPMENT- Over the next few days a couple pieces of new equipment will be installed in our HVNMA gym/fitness room. A chin-up station is being installed this week. Later in the fall, we will be getting a second stationary exercise bike, this one will be an upright bike. If any gym user notices issues with the equipment please inform the property managers at the numbers above.
6. COMMITTEE POSITIONS OPEN: Please contact Cathy or Barbara at the numbers above for info on joining an HVNMA advisory committee. We currently have committees for:
We are also creating committees for events, tennis, and a few other items down the line. We encourage unit owners to be involved and help us run the association in the best possible way.
COMMUNITY EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. BEDMINSTER TOWNSHIP FALL FEST- The Township of Bedminster is having its annual Fall Fest event this Saturday, September 20, 2014, at River Road Park(right off Rts 202/206) from 12pm-5pm. It is a benefit fundraiser for local charities. Please come out to have fun and see all friends and neighbors! Food, rides, info, exhibits and talent from the whole township. Fior more information, visit the township website at: www.bedmister.us
The Rules and Regulations contained on this website are set forth for informational purposes only. From time to time the Governing Documents of the Association may be amended by the Board of Trustees and/or the Members of the Association. HVNMA makes no representations regarding the accuracy of the information contained herein. Unit Owners and other interested parties with questions regarding the Association should review the Association's Governing Documents and/or present their questions to the Association's Management Company, Taylor Management Company.